Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Moving Forward

These last few weeks have been tough on us, but we are definitely moving forward. We try not to allow ourselves to feel sad for too long. My physician had already consulted with the fertility center after our third loss, and now it is time for an actual appointment. It is quite a process with lots of paperwork, but it is turned in and ready to go. Although this is never the path on thought I would have to take, I am excited for what the future may hold for us. Overall I remain optimistic and hope that someday I will understand the reasoning behind the path we are on.
On a positive note, with all our troubles, I have decided to take advantage of the time we have been given and start graduate school. I am taking my time getting through the program, but very excited about where I will be at the end. Neither journey I'm on would be possible with out the support of my friends and family and I hope they all know that.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Sarah, so brave of you to share your story. You are definately not alone as I know many that have had fertitliy struggles. I know you and Scott will be blessed one day with a baby! Lots of hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, you've got all of my prayerful support. My daughter (Suzanne) has experienced all of what you've got through as well. She and hubby ultimately went through the fertility process, including in vitro. She got pregnant and then lost that pregnancy,too. But, amazingly, that first pregnancy and D&C that followed, seemed to reset something - she had had 2 pregnancies since, without intervention! And those little miracles are named Abigail and Natalie!!! So hang in there, Sarah - someday I will be making a towel for your little one, too!

    ReplyDelete